Advice from An Garda Síochána
The An Garda Síochána have released the following advice regarding home crime prevention.
- Keep lights on inside and out.
- Do not keep large amounts of cash at home.
- Keep valuables & keys out of sight.
- Be alert to online and telephone scams.
- Do not share personal or financial data.
They also advise that you take the following safety measures:
- KEEP UNEXPECTED CALLERS OUT. Do not open the door. Use the door chain. Look for ID.
- Use only the services of people you know and trust.
- If you require assistance call your local garda station.
- Keep a lookout for friends and neighbours while adhering to appropriate physical distancing.
You can visit www.garda.ie for more crime prevention advice
new English class
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!