Fingal Inclusion week will run from November 16th to November 21st . All 37 virtual events are free and hosted by community groups and services around the County (see programme below). For more information or to book visit www.fingalinclusionweek.ie
Advice from An Garda Síochána
The An Garda Síochána have released the following advice regarding home crime prevention.
- Keep lights on inside and out.
- Do not keep large amounts of cash at home.
- Keep valuables & keys out of sight.
- Be alert to online and telephone scams.
- Do not share personal or financial data.
They also advise that you take the following safety measures:
- KEEP UNEXPECTED CALLERS OUT. Do not open the door. Use the door chain. Look for ID.
- Use only the services of people you know and trust.
- If you require assistance call your local garda station.
- Keep a lookout for friends and neighbours while adhering to appropriate physical distancing.
You can visit www.garda.ie for more crime prevention advice
The Fingal Liam Rodgers Community Centre is closed until further notice
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Fingal Liam Rodgers Centre is closed until further notice.
All activities at the Centre have been suspended.
We will be posting updates on our Facebook page and will be in contact with class organizers regarding re-opening the Centre.
Stay safe and well, Kind regards, Community Centre Team